Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 69
Business credit card with no pg - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business credit card with no pg

Quote Originally Posted by roybean View Post
    Wow...do you mind if I seperate some paragraphs....that is really hard to read.

No I do not mind at all! Thank you, it does look alot better. I didnt not have much time to write it but I wanted to give yall as much information as possible.

Banned

anyone with good credit card reviews or recommendations?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by streamland View Post
    i already got the staples card and home depot and office wont give me one with out a pg which i will not due.... i think i done looked up every business card in the usa and cant find one not wanting a pg.... does anyone know of one???? somebody once told me american express but all their cards want a pg
    Please tell me your business isn't selling hooked on phonics.
    Debtor-boards refugee

hey this is great. I think its going to take me a week to get everything digested..

Gold Rush Slots Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion!
    As we always say, read, read, and read some more.

Ask your questions as you go along.
    The answer is 42!!

i blog on the topic and have many cards with no PG
    u need to establish your business credit for many of these cards

Great Post. Keep it comin'. I have a question for you tajee1202, would it be a good idea to open a biz credit card with pg (citi) and start building your credit from there with dnb? I want to open a biz credit card to set up my llc and advertise and market by business that I will be launching in June '08. I though once the cash flow was positive and I been paying on my biz credit card on time, I would then try to seek biz loc. What do you think?

Re: Business credit card with no pg

Hey Da-Kid!!!! I think it will be ok to apply for a Citi Card since you will have to PG that card more than likely. Some time ago you could have received a Citi Biz Card based on your business credit but things have changed now.

Also for those that have established business credit, you can get a card with Key Bank(non-pg). When applying cross out the personal guarantee section and fax it in. Please be advised, this card does not offer balance transfers or cash advances. You might could buy American Express Cheques which is offered on Key Bank website. You can only get $1000 worth of checks every 14 days for security reasons. If anyone have any questions please feel free to post it. As you can see I rarely come on this board so you can also shoot me an email at tajee_1202@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!!

Gold Rush Slots Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion!

Re: Business credit card with no pg

You should stop by more often. We would rather have questions posted and answered here so that everyone can benefit from the knowledge. Answering questions via e-mail does not help others.
    The answer is 42!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12