Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business credit card with no pg

Question Business credit card with no pg

i already got the staples card and home depot and office wont give me one with out a pg which i will not due.... i think i done looked up every business card in the usa and cant find one not wanting a pg.... does anyone know of one???? somebody once told me american express but all their cards want a pg

have you tried the home depot MC? I had a lowes with no PG, also had Dell no PG
    FDCPA + FCRA + CA That Violates the Acts = $$$

Credit Repair Forum

yet.... tried that and it didnt work... and i looked for dell but didnt see the link for the corporate cards... do you have that

Question

hello

Hi sorry, did not see your previous post. I do not remember the link, will look around and post back.

Credit Repair Forum

I was just looking for it too...there's a post around here somewhere on how to establish business credit.

Quote Originally Posted by streamland View Post
    hello
    smithdesign how to establish business credit

Also for business cards and lines of credit creditboards is a better option as they have more members that post in that forum.

CreditBoards -> Business Credit

Credit Repair Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
    Also for business cards and lines of credit creditboards is a better option as they have more members that post in that forum.

CreditBoards -> Business Credit
    Yep. Creditboards is very good for info on getting any kind of credit. Not that we want to lose you as a Member...

Our specialty is more repairing your personal credit and litigating. If you find any good deals over there, please report back here and post your finds and criteria.
    Let's Go Mountaineers!!

Let's Go Drink Some Beers!!

If something seems too good to be true, it is best to shoot it just in case...

Nothing I post on this forum should be construed as legal advice.

Gold Rush Slots Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion!
    And if you learn a lot about business credit, feel free to come back here and post. Right now we don't have many members posting in the business credit forum. We need to get a few people who know some of the ins and outs of business credit so that we have people able to help others.
    The answer is 42!!

hello
    Hello?

I am just kidding....I know you'll see this when you log in again.

Let's get 'er Done!

Hi guys...

I am going to try to revive the business credit section again.
    I'm not new to this (CR) but i am a newbie with Business Credit.

I've been making sure that my companies are compliant, and
    now that i'm sure of that, i'm about to go for the first one.

I've just been a little hesitant because I haven't applied for a
    DNB as of yet, but i know that the Gov't contractor route
    is waiting in the wings should i choose to use it.

Any thoughts?

I love using business credit, even with personal guarantee, as you are able to use your credit without being penalized by the fico scoring system. Business credit cards do not report on your personal credit file unless you default.

Credit Repair Forum

HELLO EVERYONE! GLAD TO BE A MEMBER... CAN'T STOP READING, I'M HOOKED

Quote Originally Posted by FANTA384 View Post
    HELLO EVERYONE! GLAD TO BE A MEMBER... CAN'T STOP READING, I'M HOOKED
    Glad to have you.

Post any questions you have in the credit forum, unless of course you're interested in this thread and business credit, but you'll get the hang of it.

Keep reading!

I would like to know how to recieve a business credit card without any credit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mlkwynn View Post
    I would like to know how to recieve a business credit card without any credit at all.
    Do you own a viable business?
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

The information and materials in this document are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to constitute legal, accounting or tax advice or opinions on any specific matters. Laws and regulations change frequently and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You are responsible for the applicability and accuracy of Information as it relates to your specific situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Do you own a viable business?
    Enigma, you are such a stickler for details!
    Debtor-boards refugee

Quote Originally Posted by drivel View Post
    Enigma, you are such a stickler for details!
    Thank you sire....
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

The information and materials in this document are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to constitute legal, accounting or tax advice or opinions on any specific matters. Laws and regulations change frequently and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved. You are responsible for the applicability and accuracy of Information as it relates to your specific situation.

PG=personal guarantee, for those who don't know, to save them the long look for terminology I went through

Gold Rush Slots Champion! Solitare Slingo Champion!
    Anyone who has or is GENUINELY looking for business credit knows what PG means.
    The answer is 42!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I like it when my statements have a little racy language so I look for cards that are PG-13.
    Debtor-boards refugee

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    No, you are incorrect
    I am a novice freelancer, and business credit is a new idea for me, I thought while browsing and participating in this forum, I would add a note, to make it easier for other forum users

i already got the staples card and home depot and office wont give me one with out a pg which i will not due.... i think i done looked up every business card in the usa and cant find one not wanting a pg.... does anyone know of one???? somebody once told me american express but all their cards want a pg

Hi!

I see that you need a little help building your biz credit. It is actually possible to get some business credit cards without a pg. Staples and Office Depot are usuallty the easiest to get. Just an FYI, if you do not need anything from office depot, you can get some american express gift cards(usually $50, $100+), papa johns gift cards, linen n things gift cards, timberland gift gard and quiznos gift cards just to name a few. You can always get net 30 accounts to build your biz credit.

Net 30 accounts mean that you must pay the amount in full within 30 days. Sample 30 accounts are grainger, quill, office fuel, nebs, any telephone company, kinkos, uline, viking, are some just to name a few. Most of these are office stores. Since you already have 2 cards I would recommend getting some things from 2-3 of the net 30 accounts that I have listed above. Once you have paid on those accounts for about 2-3 months, you can apply for some credit cards.

Some credits that you should get approve for is, Exxon, Walmart, Lowes, JCPenny, Macys Corporate, Nordstroms, Sheetz, Shell, Sam's CLub, Costco, Chevron, Sears, and any other retail store you can think of. I actually started out with staples and office depot. I paid on those cards for about 2-3 months and then i applied for a whole lot of accounts. I think I only got approved for Walmart. Then I paid on walmart and tried for more. Then I received exxon (finally!!), home depot, sears, and JCPenneys. You can do this no matter how old your company is, weather its brand new or 20 years old.

The key for building any credit is patience, and the same apply for biz credit. Just make sure that you pay all of your bills on time. And I did not PG any of my accounts. I would like to get Best Buy and Target but these card require that you should be in business for atleast 2 years. My biz has been open since February 2006, so I will try to apply for those then. You may also try for Home Depot Mastercard which you can purchase items from anywhere you like. This card also does not require a PG. I have not receive this card yet but I have heard that if you buy something and pay it in full, you can call and ask for a credit limit increase and usually they will give you a nice credit limit increase.

Please be advise that this card will only allow you to do a very small percent for Balance transfers of your credit limit. Ex: Credit Limit: $10,000 Balance Transfer Max: (10%) $1,000. I have also heard that you can a Key Bank credit (does not matter what state you are in) without a pg. I have heard credit limits from $5-15k. When you apply for Key Bank and the Home Depot Credit Card make sure you have enough credit lines reporting to both Dnb(Dun and Bradstreet) and Experian (Business-smartbusinessreports.com) Dun and Bradstreet is on of the main credit reporting bureaus for businesses. They will try to get you to buy creditbuilding products but you do not need to. The information that I am giving you will give you all the information you need to start building your own credit.

You do NOT need to buy anything from them. You will need a paydex (DnB) of 80. You will receive a score of 80 once you have atleast 3-4 line for about 3 months and on time payments. The ideal number of tradelines that should be reporting on Dnb is 5. You may sign up with DnB(eupdate) for free to check your report for free as many times as up like. But you will have to pay for Experian report ($12.95 a month or $100 for the entire year). Another good biz credit card is citi. Some people have recieved 3 cards from them with limits up to $25k each!!!

You do have to have fill in the PG information on this application, but some people say they dont always pull your credit. Some say it depends on how many credit lines you have reporting to the credit bureaus. But Citi is one of the easiest credit cards to get for a business as well as personal. Well I think I have completed my book for now.......I hope that this information helps you. And feel free to ask any questions!! That includes anybody on this board! Please do not PG any accounts(except Citi) if you can help it! (Cross out the PG Section when applying) We want to strictly build BIZ CREDIT!!
    Last edited by roybean; 12-04-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Wow...do you mind if I seperate some paragraphs....that is really hard to read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast